We all want to look better, feel better, and perform better. When it comes to improving your body, why would you not want to put it in the most capable hands? Why wouldn’t you trust your most valuable asset with a professional who:
- has a great deal of knowledge of how the body works
- understands how to help reduce, eliminate, and prevent common injuries, illness, and diseases
- is capable of helping you safely and effectively burn fat, build lean muscle, and increase energy levels
- can help you improve your results in many areas of your life, whether it’s at school, work, play, or home
Ultimate Wellness is a led by elite medical fitness professionals that can effectively design individual programs based on personal goals and needs. They can also communicate proficiently with other members of your inner circle/wellness team including primary physicians, orthopedic specialists, surgeons, physical and occupational therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, nutritionists, chiropractors, teachers, coaches, employers, and family members.
The mission of Ultimate Wellness is to ensure that each client receives the highest quality of service and achieves their greatest results, in the safest and most professional manner possible.
Ultimate Wellness is dedicated to providing personal solutions to help you Look Better, Feel Better, and Perform Better today, tomorrow, and beyond…
Ultimate Wellness is led by Mark Greenwood, PT, CSCS, NCTMB, YFS.
Mark Greenwood is founder of Ultimate Wellness, LLC and developer of The Ultimate Wellness Lifestyle and The Ultimate Body BLAST. He is recognized as one of the premier medical fitness professionals in the Philadelphia area. As a physical therapist, massage therapist, strength and conditioning specialist, certified nutrition coach, and youth fitness specialist, Mark has acquired a unique set of skills that has allowed him to work with a client base and achieve results unmatched by any other in this region.
Mark is considered to be the “go-to” pro for many of the area’s leading physicians, athletes, and local celebrities. Check out the “TESTIMONIALS” page to see what people say about Mark and his services.
Mark is also one of the area’s leading youth conditioning coaches. He is recognized by the International Youth Conditioning Association (IYCA) as a Certified Youth Fitness Specialist and a Certified Youth Nutrition Specialist. He is also co-author of IYCA Big Book of Youth Conditioning Programs.
Mark has been a resident of Havertown, PA for 11 years. He has been married to his wife, Kristin, for 10 years. Together they have three wonderful children: Emma, Molly, and Jack.
Other Team Members:
- Ultimate Wellness prides itself on the professional staff entrusted to work with our clients.
- Our staff holds various degrees, licenses, and certifications that include:
- Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Athletic Training
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coaching Certification
- Youth Fitness Specialist
- Youth Nutrition Specialist
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
Some of the services provided by Ultimate Wellness include:
- Wellness Consultations, Public Speaking Presentations, General Total Body Assessments for large group, small group, and individuals (including youth)
- Design and coach total body conditioning programs for large group, small group, and individuals (including youth specific programs)
- Personalized rehabilitation programs
- Sport specific training and rehabilitation programs