The Ultimate Wellness Lifestyle follows the basic law of Demand & Supply. In other words, what we really need to focus on is:
- What we do to our body (Demand) and
- What we put into our body (Supply)
We tie these two areas together using some basic A,B,C’s.
We focus on the Demand component through Active Lifestyle Conditioning. This pertains to things like exercise, work, play, recovery, rehabilitation, stress management, sleep, and more.
We focus on the Supply component through Balanced Nutrition. This pertains to everything we put into our body like food, drink, medication, vitamins, supplements, drugs, alcohol, toxins, and more.
So if it’s that simple, why do millions of Americans struggle with weight loss, obesity, and chronic injuries, illnesses, and diseases which continue to play a major role in our ever changing health care system and it’s rising costs? It’s very likely that they haven’t had the Consistency or the right personal coaching.
The right coach isn’t just someone who appears to be in good shape. The right coach is someone who:
- has been formally educated on how the body operates
- knows what causes things from minor aches & pains to chronic or major injuries, illnesses, or diseases
- has been extensively trained to develop the safest and best methods to treat those conditions as well as help the human body thrive, not just survive
- knows how to treat you as individual and based on your unique situation, help you develop the consistency you need to create and maintain a healthy LIFESTYLE
Lifestyles aren’t created overnight. We understand that everyone is unique and has different obstacles to overcome and goals they want to achieve. However, by following the basic principles of the Ultimate Wellness Lifestyle and making small daily improvements, a person can build a foundation of good health that will serve them well for many years to come.