What makes the Ultimate Body BLAST program so special?
Well, here is what you won’t be getting:
- a generic fitness class led by an average trainer
- unsafe workout routines that run the risk of serious injury
- fad diet programs that end up causing more harm than good
- a trainer that treats you “just like everyone else”
- an unfriendly group of people you have nothing in common with
- an uncomfortable gym setting full of meatheads, bimbos, and people wasting their time talking, gawking, and trying to figure out what exercise to do
- a program that you lose interest in after one month
WHO WANTS THAT?
WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THIS:
- a personal training program designed for you by the area’s leading medical fitness professional
- an individualized program guaranteed to be SAFE and CHALLENGING in order to get you the body you desire and deserve
- sound, practical nutrition advice that will get you great results, not harm your body
- a coach that is going to make sure your program is designed to meet your needs based on your goals and obstacles
- a dedicated, fun group of people with similar backgrounds and interests to help keep you motivated along the way
- a comfortable setting without the distractions of your typical fitness center
- a first-class program that will be fun, fast-pace & focused, and contain variety over time to train you with the purpose of building a better body
WHO WOULDN’T WANT ALL THAT?
Listen, you can go at it alone and keep trying to figure out what to do to get you better results. But that likely hasn’t worked as much as you would have hoped for so far. Or you can hire a personal trainer. But even a session with an average personal trainer will cost you at least $50. In fact, my one-on-one training sessions start at $150.
So why not have the best of both worlds where you PAY LESS and GET MORE?
There will never be a “perfect” time to start building a better body. If you are serious about living a healthier lifestyle and doing it the right way, then you need to sign up for the Ultimate Body BLAST program TODAY!!!
BLAST sessions are available:
Mon: 5:30 am, 6:15 am, 8:45 am, 6:00 pm, 6:45 pm
Tue: 5:30 am, 6:15 am, 8:45 am, 6:00 pm, 6:45 pm
Wed: 5:30 am, 6:15 am, 8:45 am, 6:00 pm, 6:45 pm
Thu: 5:30 am, 6:15 am, 8:45 am, 6:00 pm, 6:45 pm
Fri: 5:30 am, 6:15 am, 8:45 am
Sat: 8:00 am, 8:45 am
You must contact Mark Greenwood first before attending one of these BLAST times as space is limited.
Do you want to Look Better, Feel Better, and Perform Better?
Then you need to get registered for a Success Session today to help you get started the right way.