What makes our P.R.E.P. Program so special?
Well, here is what you won’t be getting:
- an environment where you are left feeling like “just another client”
- a personal trainer who knows little to nothing about preventing or treating injuries
- a therapist who knows little to nothing about exercise or sport-specific training
- a feeling of being left on your own when you are no longer able to go to therapy and aren’t ready to get back to work, the gym, or your particular sport
WHO WANTS THAT?
WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THIS:
- a unique environment where you receive the personal treatment you need to help you achieve your goals
- the service of the area’s leading medical fitness professionals who have the top degrees, licenses, and certifications and regularly attend continuing education courses to further their knowledge and skill
- the benefit of having elite medical fitness professionals that can effectively design individual programs based on personal goals whether that focus needs to be on rehabilitation, exercise, or performance
- professionals that can also communicate proficiently with other members of your inner circle/wellness team including primary physicians, orthopedic specialists, surgeons, physical and occupational therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, nutritionists, chiropractors, teachers, coaches, employers, and family members
- the security and satisfaction of knowing that you will be guided in the safest, most professional manner possible while you transition back to work, the gym, or your particular sport
This is a one-on-one program designed to help clients in a number of ways.
- Maybe you are injured and require skilled physical therapy care.
- Maybe you have finished your current physical therapy care and need guidance in transitioning back to a full time exercise, work, or athletic routine.
- Maybe you want to transition from your current wellness state into our BLAST or ACE program but just aren’t quite ready.
- Maybe you want a complete one-on-one experience with the area’s leading medical fitness professional.
If you can identify with one or more of those scenarios, then you need to get registered for our P.R.E.P. Program TODAY!!!
Do you want to Look Better, Feel Better, and Perform Better?
Then you need to get registered for a Success Session today to help you get started the right way.